"I can't think without a pen in my hand!" - Me

"I can't think without a pen in my hand!" - Me

A Friendly Guide to Navigating this BLOG

If you have visited this blog before, you will notice I've made some changes. A Pen in My Hand is going to be dedicated to lighthearted anecdotes and whatever else I feel like writing. I have started another blog for topics that are more serious/spiritual in nature. See the link in the sidebar to visit that blog.

I sincerely hope you find something here worth reading; but if not, take heart. There are about six billion other blogs out there to choose from.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Blogging Changes for 2012

I have decided to branch out and have two separate blogs for my random personal writing and my writing about the Christian life.

In doing this, I don't want to imply that my Christian life and my day-to-day life are two separate entities. If that were the case, I'd have a serious problem! I just think I will write more frequently and more honestly if I am not distracted by the incongruity of my posts, thinking how poorly one follows the other when I try to lump too many themes and genres under one heading.

A Pen in My Hand will be the place where I post writing on life in general -- family, anecdotes, whatever!! Over the next few days I'll be deleting old posts and re-organizing "A Pen in My Hand" to make its layout better suited to its new purpose.

For anyone who is interested, I have started a new blog called "The Spirit-Born Life" (spiritbornlife.blogspot.com). Visit that page for a complete description of what the new blog is all about.

Thanks for reading! Happy 2012 !!
Krista

No comments: